PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS just for once can`t you come come on here and discuss some positive things in any of your posts.
You`re becoming a bore with all this now.
Ermmm I have actually said I think we will escape the serious charges.

Somebody asked earlier in the thread what happens if we get found guilty of the most serious charges.

The answer is we are fucked and it will be a nuclear meltdown for the Premier League.

That’s a fact. There is no happy ending if we are found guilty.

I’m sure we won’t but we will find out when the case is heard.

Genuinely what would happen if say the whole case went against us?
I don't see it, but I do wonder "what if" sometimes.
But what would season 1 look like? And do we automatically fail subsequent EFL FFPs without revenue from comps and sponsorships? Making getting out a very long journey indeed.
Is it more serious in that our club might just cease to exist and the asset is frozen from ownership by the league due to level of criminality? Or is that unlikely due to fact we have co owners in US/China?
It's being so cheerful that keeps you going.

you are a legal man - are you telling me that PL would have proceeded the way they have even if they were advised their case wasn’t strong enough ?

Four years to build a case and they went ahead even if advised what they have is not strong enough ?
The way the 115 were shoddily cobbled together and rushed out just as the govt was looking at independent regulation suggests the PL were panicking, in a rush to get something out, and didn't take the time to get the advice you suggest.
The charges would've at least referred to the correct rule numbers if there were any professional pre-publication legal input

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.