Media Discussion - 2023/24

Well said Sir..I noticed the pattern and have posted several times on here that imo they were all ' suffering with asthma ' again after the 22 World Cup.

They were like rabid dogs second half v us, then the Rags, the running intensity was not real, something iffy going on definitely since about mid 2018.
You reckon that’s why he saw his arse with that journalist? Maybe the journo is on to something. Would be magnificent if he spilled the beans.

Wow. Danny Mills absolutely rinsing Liverpool and having a city love in on talksport. Said he wants city to win all trophies and Liverpool win nothing. Said Liverpool and Klopp are way overrated and only got a covid trophy. Said that city are the best team in the modern era fullstop. Said that Trent was a bellend for his comments about it meaning more to them.
Good lad

The only Danny I’d come over would be, Danni Menzies!
i've had to google this lass, but I found a picture of her smoking a briar pipe wearing a Sherlock Holmes hat. P'raps she's waiting for a bit of rough shag.
It's incredible that nobody in this debate mentions at all Liverpool's inconsistency. In his first three seasons they were 21, 17 and 25 points behind the champions. In the next two seasons they managed somehow to be only one point behind and then champions by 18 points. The next season they were 17 points behind the champions and then they were right back one point behind the following season. Last season they were 22 points behind and this year they are right back again.

If they were a greyhound, they would be investigated. But no, in football such inconsistency is lauded as the greatest ever. Bizarre.
TAA sez it's all down to which way the wind is blowing. 'Tis a bad season when it blows across from Birkenhead, but a title-winning season when it wafts down from Formby.

Sly sports in absolute overdrive over Doku's ball winning challenge from TEN FUCKIN DAYS AGO!
Please stop paying into this organisation folks.
It's a sick joke fanzine for the red tops.
I stopped years ago. Saved me thousands in subs

Why they cater just for neville and Carraghers team is crazy.

I stopped years ago. Saved me thousands in subs

Why they cater just for neville and Carraghers team is crazy.
There's a constant Sky presence in one of our shopping centres but I haven't been accosted yet - I must give off an aura that confirms to these folk that I'm a FOC from CBL3 and it would be a waste of their breath mithering me. But if they did I would tell them that I might consider it were Gary Nutter and Jamie Spittlegob sacked.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.