PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We’ve unquestionably been accused of fraud over a sustained period. No other way of characterising it. And you can only commit fraud intentionally.
Just to butt in, if indeed it is fraud of an industrial scale which we are being accused of then it has nothing to do with the Premier League, it's over to the relevant authorities.

The thing is: it's like having a discussion on Talksport. Anything the club says will be misrepresented, talked over, talked down. So what does the club do then? Issue another statement to clarify the misrepresentation? It would be never ending and give the press/ social media exactly what they want.

The sort of people who are getting their knickers in a twist from press/ social media now will be getting their knickers twisted even more by the misrepresentations after a brief sigh of relief following a statement from the club.

It's much, much better for everyone if the club says nothing, imho.
Well iv heard Stefan borsan on talksport defending City, putting another side. I think that's helped change the mood towards City, after years of one way shite we've got someone who puts the other side. I wonder what would happen if the club did the same. Not that it matters I trust the club more than my judgement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.