Donald Trump

He selling stolen hotel room bibles and autographing them? That’s a Doug Stanhope bit.
"Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless The USA Bible,” Trump, 77, posted on Truth Social.

There's no limit to his shameful behaviour

You’re actually more confident than me but I got Biden at 5/2, he’s now come in to 5/4.

I’d say GDM’s percentages are about right, so if I believe Biden has a 66% chance but get 150% return then for me it’s buying money. Plus I’ve not exactly put life changing money on the outcome.

That's fair, it's hard to give exact odds anyway because there's so many variables. We're both in the same broad region of "could realistically happen but more likely it doesn't".

I might think there's a 1 in 6 or 7 chance Trump beats Biden, but there is a greater than zero chance that one of them is incapacitated in some way during the course of the next 8 months. That's not even factoring Trump's legal battles. There's a certain amount of tea-leaf reading required in that respect.

"Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless The USA Bible,” Trump, 77, posted on Truth Social.

There's no limit to his shameful behaviour

Thessalonians 2:3-4
"Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God."

Christians should try reading their bible, it might offer a few useful hints.

You’re actually more confident than me but I got Biden at 5/2, he’s now come in to 5/4.

I’d say GDM’s percentages are about right, so if I believe Biden has a 66% chance but get 150% return then for me it’s buying money. Plus I’ve not exactly put life changing money on the outcome.

That's fair, it's hard to give exact odds anyway because there's so many variables. We're both in the same broad region of "could realistically happen but more likely it doesn't".

I might think there's a 1 in 6 or 7 chance Trump beats Biden, but there is a greater than zero chance that one of them is incapacitated in some way during the course of the next 8 months. That's not even factoring Trump's legal battles. There's a certain amount of tea-leaf reading required in that respect.
I don’t know what you’re both talking about.

I have been confidently told I think it is impossible for Biden to lose or Trump to win. ;-)

This Truth Social float just shows how fucked up the US stock market is nowadays. Valued at $11bn for a company with 607,000 daily active users and fuck all advertising revenue. The whole thing's a giant pyramid scheme that Trump will pull his money out of as soon as he's legally able to and all of his supporters will be left with worthless stock. It seems like having a charismatic leader is more important than having a business that actually makes money these days.

It's remarkable that Trump is Still Odds on with every single bookie to get the Gig, Not as remarkable as them giving Biden at 5/2 - 11/4 which has now been all gobbled up. I just find it inconceivable that 80+ Million folk can still vote for this Conman and Fraud. He's far worse now than when Joe pummelled him 4 years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.