Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

This forum has the worst ‘fans’ of any over I’ve come across.
I include RAWK in that.
Shitbags and cowards everywhere.

I almost never look at other forums so don’t know but I am constantly amazed by reactions. Maybe I’m just an optimist but not sure many people that know me would describe me as one. I try to be a realist.

What was the polava with Pep and Grealish at the end?

Did Pep tell him to get down the tunnel?

Just a thought. David Silva always made a big difference to us when he got right in the action twisting and turning, frustrating the defence. Could Foden do that? He’s very ordinary on the left sometimes.

If we win all of our remaining games then imo, we will be champions.

Why don’t we shoot from outside the box more? Kova had a go and wasn’t far off, they won off a deflection off one. If they want to park the bus so be it but just stop trying to pass it into the net, from the top of the SS you can see they have opportunities to do it but just sideways pass along the line!

Awful game that.Reminded me of the rags game that Mancini used the same tactics to make sure we got a draw and did not concede.

Just a thought. David Silva always made a big difference to us when he got right in the action twisting and turning, frustrating the defence. Could Foden do that? He’s very ordinary on the left sometimes.
He wa doing it when KDB wasn’t available and played in the middle now he gets shoved out wide :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.