Aston Villa (H) - Wed 3rd April, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He won’t make that call though. It wouldn’t surprise me if Haaland has a must play when fit understanding. If Alvarez plays, which he might, it will be with Haaland not for him.
I would hope that he doesn't have such a clause but it would not surprise me if he did.

What is all this Haaland crap? His primary job is to score goals. I don’t see the same criticism thrown towards other players who can’t manage to pass the ball into space for the big fella or pinpoint a cross to him.

All that is wrong with City this season is creative fatigue!

The players are mentally exhausted after winning so much. Some of them arnt able to do it again and thus the downturn in productivity. Summer break with a few new creative players will solve the problem. Deciding who to move on will be the hardest part. Past glory v future success. Let’s hope we make the right decisions.

Villa are the bets team we’ve played this season, suspect this’ll be a draw and we’ll be out of the title race, in a way it may allow us to focus more on the champions league

Interesting point, for all the ‘big’ home games we’ve dropped points this season - Grealish hasn’t started any.

I wonder what difference he will make from the start v Villa & other games like Madrid

What team are Villa likely to be able to assemble for this? McGinn suspended, Watkins and Cash injured. Mings and Buendia out for the season. Lots of them saying:

Martinez
Konsa, Carlos, Torres, Digne
Tielemans, Luiz
Bailey, Diaby, Zaniolo
Duran

Don't see why we shouldn't be beating that.
Moreno for Digne is probably the only change from what you have.

A nice early goal and we should be OK.

Villa are the bets team we’ve played this season, suspect this’ll be a draw and we’ll be out of the title race, in a way it may allow us to focus more on the champions league
On that night but that is not their season.

If it was they'd be top with a 10 point lead.

If we win the next two games, we'll be top before Arsenal and Liverpool play their games, Brighton away and United away. Still a lot to play for.

As always, the important thing is to win our games and stay close to the top. Given our record in title races, we have a chance. The next two games are the most difficult and important.

Villa are not as strong away from home and like City have injuries eg Watkins and McGinn. Won't be an easy game but I think we will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.