City Treble documentary | Club sell rights to Netflix for seven figure sum | To be aired in April (p5)

I watched the first 4 minutes first thing this am after go live. I may be strange, but am going to save for close season as something to look forward to. I didn't watch All or Nothing until May 19 ( 8 months post release) as I was so stressed with the fight v Dippers that season. It was sheer relief to enjoy it knowing we had won a Quad.

I am not mega hopeful this season, dropped too many needless points in all those draws, not scoring enough, timing of FA Cup Semi is dire and well who knows what will happen v Real!

So will give me something to enjoy during summer, The Euros hold zero interest apart from praying ( usually in vain) none of the lads get injured.

Enjoy folks. I will give my view in July!! X

Gundo held us together. Huge loss now in hindsight. Should never have left. I know why but purely on the field his presence and ability is badly needed this season.
I miss him every single day, if I was 40 years younger I would have made it my business to get to know him....:-).

I will never forgive Txixi for not sorting that contract, so short sighted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.