City Treble documentary | Club sell rights to Netflix for seven figure sum | To be aired in April (p5)

Who has let the first one go out without subtitles? Surely that’s a fuck up with the editing and if so, why hasn’t it been rectified before the release?

I never understand this. I know mistakes happen but these things should be getting approved at a few levels before getting out. I work in audio production and nothing like that would ever slip through the net, especially not for a Netflix documentary.

Watched the first 4 - don’t know what I was expecting but just feels the same as watching an inside City video or an end of season review from the website. Not sure what if anything Netflix have added to this other than putting their name on it and giving us a load of cash for the privilege.

That is basically what happened.

Still, its a football documentary with captured real footage. I'm not really sure how much can be done with it that wasn't. It's not like you can script anything or dramatise it too much. I'm sure the access for the film crew is somewhat limited too, even though they got decent footage too, so they only have so much to work with.

It is basically a dressed up session review with a bit of back story and interviews thrown in, as well a bit more behind the scenes stuff...but what else could it be?

It's still an enjoyable watch. I don't think anyone was expecting a masterpiece. Its just something to watch on Netflix in the spare time.

Watched the first three. I really laughed when Pep finsiehd his rant after the Southampton game and then walked around the whole group looking into their eyes one by one.

Watched the first episode and it’s a bit meh to be honest.

Lots of explaining what football is, which I get as it’s for a general / American audience.

A bit like Drive to Survive, for the die hard F1 fan it’s very dumbed down.

really disappointed there wasnt a full episode of harris delooney winter and whatsapp group banging on about cheats and 115 charges
fans of other team twopnneth on it
all city hierachy in boardrooms sulking and kicking off and stood at paper shredders
instead of players training and getting on and off buses and not winning anything unlike other clubs till last few weeks of the season who'd of guessed it

Last edited:
No doubt the Rags will be offered £10m for this season, it certainly won’t be a review of a treble but we can see scruffy Jim jetting in from his tax haven to ask for tax payers money.
Former Rag editor of the MUEN, if I was gonna watch a RAG documentary (which I wouldn't) I would be looking for negativity for obvious reasons.
What a waste of time and effort from this moron.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.