Aston Villa (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Nice bounce back from Sunday. Phil the man delivering again. Grealish, Alvarez, Bernardo could and should have added to the scoreline. Still in the race.

Ok performance but ....

Of the 3 challengers for the title I think we seem the weakest, the least likely, the most distracted, the least exciting, the least interested, the laziest, .... and yet if we keep getting boring wins we could just do it. In the meantime maybe the cup games will inject some inspiration.

Yep given the fact that Villa are in 4th . Certainly the 2nd half we were superb- tightened up defensively and could have had 3 or 4 more goals. Rodri just said its the best performance all season. Roll on Saturday.
Hmmm, and with no Haaland, no KDB, no Stones, no Ederson…

i believe there’s a reset after the palace game and rodri’s yellow cards count is 8 so congrats to rodri for avoiding a 2 games suspension.

statement win, keep them coming.
Didn’t know that; great news if so.

Good win. Should have scored more. But we could also have conceded snother 2.
Enjoyed the game and some good performances and one exceptional one. I think Phil has the potential to be nearly as good as Mainoo!!!!
But seriously Iike others say there is no need to buy to replace KDB - he's already here.

Much brighter tonight, if liverpool do win tomorrow, hopefully it's only by the odd goal and we can claw the goal difference back slowly.
Rico and Gvardiol very good, Rodri was Rodri and Jack more like last season. Ortega very secure and Phil just grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck. A few twists yet,
I hope all the talk of Liverpool racking up the GD make Sheffield put up a stubborn defence and nick a draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.