Real Madrid (A) - Tues 9th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Walker is fit if not Akanji can take care of Viniscus. Cut out the stupid defensive stupid errors from today and we will be fine otherwise it could be a long night. We definitely have the players to hurt them with KDB, Foden and Haaland, however a draw would be a decent result on Tuesday.

Anyone omitting Jack is mad. It would be like fielding a starting XI without Rodri he’s that critical to games like this.

Have to build the team around:

Jack
Rodri
Phil
Kev
Bernardo

…For me anyway. Akanji was superb today. Think we will see Eddie back in for this as well.

Anyone omitting Jack is mad. It would be like fielding a starting XI without Rodri he’s that critical to games like this.

Have to build the team around:

Jack
Rodri
Phil
Kev
Bernardo

…For me anyway. Akanji was superb today. Think we will see Eddie back in for this as well.
It is a bit strange that he played 90 mins today and Wednesday though if in Pep’s plans for Tuesday. Doku and Foden are both likely to start for me. Maybe both he and Doku will start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.