Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I think you’ll find it was the other way around. City sang it at the Palace fans when they got their consolation.
This did happen yes, however I'm referring to an earlier moment after we'd sung a particularly loud rendition of Hark now Hear, and a small number of palace supporters in the main section were singing it.

I was sat towards the front, and everyone around me also acknowledged this so I'm not mistaken

Fantastic today at Palace. Interesting that the Palace fans sang "we forgot that you were here" after we'd been continuously singing for 20 minutes.

8.5/10

Probably what the ultras had been scheduled to sing so sang it anyway despite it being a load of bollocks.

Even the lass on the comms said we hadn't stopped singing all second half. That put to bed the assertion that you can't have an atmosphere at an early kick off too.

“Ultras” v Proper atmosphere.

Hopefully that settles that one for good.
Total of about 200 of them singing behind the goal. They’re absolutely nothing without their drum.

And to the club execs who want to replace us with new fans - look at the away end today - that is something you will never he able to replace.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.