9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

I hate Rüdiger so so much ,disgusting player ,but he is winning every single battle against Haaland atm...comon, wake up !

Optimistic even referring to it as a 'battle'. Gives the impression he's trying to fight Rudiger for the ball. If somebody tries their best and are second best I can accept it. Not showing desire and looking defeated before it even gets to them I cannot.

He might as well go home for the summer now, offered barely anything for weeks now.

Either way, he needs to go away this summer and evaluate his game because world football is working his game out quickly right now.

He might as well go home for the summer now, offered barely anything for weeks now.

Either way, he needs to go away this summer and evaluate his game because world football is working his game out quickly right now.
Excellent second half and a huge part in us getting back into this game, even if he didn't have great service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.