Luton Town (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Not to over reach, but if this boy adds more goals and assists to his game. He will rival Salah, Rodrygo and Vini Jr as the best winger in the world.
Early doors, but his impact on todays game was exceptional, and his goal would be a GOTS candidate if Salah, Rashford or Saka had scored it!

Beat 2 players then slotted it through the last defenders legs and tucked it just inside the far post out of the keepers reach. Brilliant wing play!

I’ve been absolutely UNconvinced by him this season, but on todays performance I’d gladly eat my words if there’s more of this to come.

2 assists (incl the penalty) and a fantastic goal. Take a bow, lad!

My only complaint is if we took a quarter of our chances today we’d have wiped out arsenals GD entirely.

Roll on Wednesday.
It was similar against palace, the difference is Luton didn’t get a second so we could try and score more today without worrying about not getting the 3 points. If Crystal Palace didn’t make it 4-2 I am pretty sure we would have ended with 5 or 6.

Real professional job all round today from the lads. Tell you what, Michael Brown is far away a better pundit than the other Michael!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.