PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

A lot of dodgy sounding deals coming out of Chelsea. It would be easy to go down the cheat road and they are fucked but due to the shit thrown city’s way with no actual evidence I am going to defer from calling them out. They may have found workable ways around ffp and related ownership.

I hope they have tbh as the whole financial thing is fucking stupid, ill thought out and badly implemented.

Football is greedy and self serving. Once you start at that point, anything is possible with these cunts who “run”the “show”.

Last edited:
A lot of dodgy sounding deals coming out of Chelsea. It would be easy to go down the cheat road and they are fucked but due to the shit thrown city’s way with no actual evidence I am going to defer from calling them out. They may have found workable ways around ffp and related ownership.

I hope they have tbh as the whole financial’ thing is fucking stupid, ill thought out and badly implemented.

Football is greedy and self serving. Once you start at that point, anything is possible with these cunts who “run”the “show”.

Agree this hotel and car park sale must be fine with PSR or it wouldn't have been allowed so they found a loop hole!

I expect chelsea with there owners being pretty smart find a way to not fail PSR next season as well...

Agree this hotel and car park sale must be fine with PSR or it wouldn't have been allowed so they found a loop hole!

I expect chelsea with there owners being pretty smart find a way to not fail PSR next season as well...
Also they probably got word from the American owners what they could and could not do last season and this season. The league will hide the announcement, they won’t be getting the 115 massacre we did but only because city turned into a winning machine with pep. They could take a gatecrasher every now and again but not a new gate keeper.

I have no problem with the chavs doing what they have to erm to get away with it.

Also they probably got word from the American owners what they could and could not do last season and this season. The league will hide the announcement, they won’t be getting the 115 massacre we did but only because city turned into a winning machine with pep. They could take a gatecrasher every now and again but not a new gate keeper.

I have no problem with the chavs doing what they have to erm to get away with it.

I’m with you it’s ridiculous but not necessarily wrong. I liken it to Barcelona selling future revenue to satisfy financial regulations now.

I also don’t see why Chelsea owners shouldn’t be the ones to buy it if it is a profitable business (hotel/ car park).

You do come back around to fair value etc. and also ensuring the revenue from this is not somehow added back into Chelsea’s accounts.

Then you have the elephant, how the hell does this help profit and sustainability as you have just got the owners to asset strip the company (where they would have been happy to invest).

We’re going to beat this and all that’s going to be left are the teams at the bottom breaching to try and move forward and ones in the middle hitting a glass ceiling.

Is there anything to stop Chelsea buying the hotel back for a quid and then selling it again the week after for 70m?

It would be very dodgy obviously but would there be anything in the rules that would actually stop it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.