6 wins & 2 draws

Eebo

So you meet the Devil in the pub after the Real Madrid game which we have just won and, while Arsenal have beaten Bayern.

Naturally the conversation turns to football.

He tells you that between now and the end of the season City will win 6 games and draw 2, and lose the rest.

He offers you a deal for your soul and although it's not a great deal you agree to it, because as he points out he is probably going to get it anyway.

That deal is that you can choose which games those wins and draws occur in. A draw resulting in a penalty shoot out in a Cup match is a 50:50.

What do you choose to do with those results?

I would use the 6 wins in the League to be 100% sure of the fourpeat.

I thought about using the 2 draws in the FA Cup to have a 25% chance of the double, but I decided I would use both in the Champions League Semi-Final to have a 50% chance of knocking out Arsenal on penalties.

I'd tell him win FA cup final, Champions League final, and take 4 wins 2 draws in the league.
And see how his lackeys at UEFA / FA / PIGMOL / Premier League / SKY etc sort that one out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.