Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

just had a quick look on RAWK, it didn't disappoint lol

'For some reason the inevitability of the table now isn't hurting as much as it was at 4pm. I said to others the league is like WWE when you're a kid vs as an adult - its magic and entertaining but when you grow up and find its all scripted it instantly loses its magic.'
So he is implying Liverpool are intentionally losing games every season to allow City to win the league?

Interesting take.

The thing I find hugely confusing and amusing at the same time is dippers who say that City's title success is making the league boring and yet when they did win it, the trophy was "back where it belongs!".

Make your minds up you entitled tossers!.
Dippers are fucking idiots if they believe that. I mean what did they do when they won it again?. They promptly lost it
back to City the following season, so it obviously wasn't where it was supposed to be. We've won the title 3 times now on the trot but that doesn't mean it belongs at City either, it means that we fought to keep it another season.
We are not gonna give it away without a fight to anybody and if we win it for a fourth time consecutively it's a premiere league record. Nowt boring in that, in fact its creating history.( Istry )
The premiere league is the strongest league in the world and it's global fanbase is growing year on year, so are the finances, and it's because of the number of top sides that compete to win it. It makes for great viewing which is where the money being peddled around in the premiere league is generated.

They hark on about 'Istry' and how many trophies they've won in the past and quite rightly they should be proud of their achievements, its what gives them hope for the future, yet when someone else is emulating the very
achievements they once sampled and revel in....(look at their flags and banners) it's boring.

We may win the title again this year, we may very well fall short- who knows, what I do know is, that the fight to steal our crown this year has made the title chase the closest it's been, and for viewers at home and around the world that cant be boring.
I 'll tell you what's boring. Entitled cunts expecting the title to fall into their laps, harking on again and again about 'istry' and that they'll never walk alone yet yesterday when push came to shove their fans at fortress Klanfield left in droves instead of raising the fucking roof with the so called Anfield roar to motivate their team.
Roar my arse...fucking pussies (sorry Kaz, you know what I mean)

We’d be proud of that goal, to be fair. Bet Pep loved it!
I thought that when watching it, Pep's influence on English football has reached the level where Crystal Palace are ripping Liverpool apart with piss taking tiki-taka goals.

Crystal. Palace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.