PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Interesting.

"The Club] has consistently pushed back on the PL’s requests. For example, [the Club] initially provided disclosure only in PDF format, without metadata; [the Club] provided “load files” but no “parent / child relationships” were identified between documents, which [the Club] refused to resolve, instead saying that it would respond to any specific queries; when the PL raised such queries, it took two weeks to respond, and [the Club] again refused to provide parent / child relationships; and certain disclosure requests remain outstanding"

They are cheeky bastards. The club is quite right to "push back" and respond "only to specific requests". It's a central tenet of investigations, and good practice, that requirements (or requests) should be "specific" and relevant. We haven't seen the "requests", but unless the original "request" asked specifically for the metadata there's no way it should have been volunteered.

Secondly, asking for the metadata implies a belief on the part of the PL that the material that had been provided, had been tampered with. A serious allegation to make unless you have good grounds for believing it to be the case.

As for taking two whole weeks to respond, in the context of a 4 year enquiry, that's hardly heinous and even less, so if it corresponded to a holiday period.
Tbf it’s taken city 2 fucking weeks to answer the ticket office phone whenever I’ve rung it so that doesn’t surprise me one bit.

How about we close this thread down and just leave a pinned one like we used to have, for factual Q&A type things only. All as this thread does is causes arguments and generates clicks for shit house papers.

When I am on my death bed and look back on my life following City through 35 years of fook all along with the great days post 2009 I wonder if it will bring a smile to my face.

I just pray I`m also not going to be worrying that some red shirted glory hunting turd from Ireland/Home Counties thinks we are cheats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.