Stones
Gvardiol

Kovacic/Bernardo
Rodri

Foden
KDB
Grealish

Haaland
There’s another possible permutation where Akanji plays left back with Walker, Dias and Stones also starting. Could happen. Personally I think Ake is the least likely to start, as we can’t play 3 defenders that have just returned from injury/niggles and Walker/Stones are more nailed on to play. I think Akanji HAS to play, so he may decide it’s in place of Gvardiol and not Dias, to keep Dias’ leadership. And to use Akanji’s 1v1 defending v Rodrygo. Tough decisions to make!

Look, the sense is, that no player should miss a final for a yellow card suspension. (A red card suspension would stand though.)

A suspension would come after 3 accumulated yellows.
The semi is 2 legged.
That's why yellows are wiped out AFTER the quarters in ALL cup competitions, domestic and UEFA.

I'll ask you next season! ;)

Tinfoil hat on:

From the uefa/tv broadcasters point of view it would be optimal if tv markets with their own teams are covered as much as possible. Now the french & german market are safe it could be preferably for them that Real/Arsenal reach the SF to cover the english/spanish market.

Hope in our game the refs/var don`t do some strange shenanigans tomorrow.

Hope he has a Viper on his ass the arrogant bastard, fuck him, there best player came on as a sub first game.
Come on the Boys in Blue :-)
Modrix is still quality , I think he played most of the Mallorca game so I'm not sure he will start tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.