Champions League Games | Quarter-Finals | 9/10/16/17 April '24

Again is a bit of a stretch. This is the first round it's been entertaining and coincidentally marries with the first time it's actually been an open draw. Competition should do awsy with the groups and just be a fully open straight up 2 legged tie all thr way to the final.

Real Madrids run to winning it when we got beat over there was entertaining. Our thrashing of them at home last season was entertaining. The games last week were all top class. Been a lot of decent knockout games over the years.

Semi finals likely to be a bit more cagey.

Agree it should be a straight knockout though.

No excuses for Arsenal tomorrow. Odegard and Saka are doubts but I'm sure by 'magic' they'll recover. Bayern have Alphonso Davis suspended and Sane, Coman and Gnabry are injured. Seeing as that's all of Bayern's pace players then we absolutely have to get the job done as that's a lot of Bayern's attacking strength missing.

You guys will piss the Madrid match I'm almost certain.

The CL entertains again! Great drama to be fair. Why they are making it a drawn out league system I don't know. Bring on the knockouts!

Twists and turns galore. Every team ahead and behind at one point.

Barca game showed one decision can ruin your chances. We were on the wrong side of a few over the years so hopefully tomorrow is a game decided in the right manner.
Because it's all about the has-beens staying on the gravy train

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.