Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Forgot to post these.

Walk this way

PXL-20240413-160842363-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20240413-160901914-MP-2.jpg

Is the building on these going to be opening as a pub?

1713279622056.png
Via SSC Mr Cable

I know local residents wont be the priority when it comes to pedestrian traffic movement around the arena area once open (nor should we be!) but I was hopeful that Slade Lane Bridge might open to the public, making our current (blue) walk to the Metrolink - involving a steep dip under that bridge, a dogtail back and a LOT of steps would be replaced by a serene walk up the gentle ramp starting at the red star, then crossing Slade Lane bridge and across the new tarmacc'd "Metrolink Improvement" (in black) - also offering extra capacity for pedestrians from the Arena to the Metro (and step-free access to the Towpath that doesn't involve circumnavigating the entire site), but then I saw how the Bridge thins as it crosses the Metrolink.

I don't think it'll happen.

Do any arena ITKs know how many of the bars and restaurants will be ready to open next week? There for Peter Kay on the opening night and will get there early if any of the bars are open

Do any arena ITKs know how many of the bars and restaurants will be ready to open next week? There for Peter Kay on the opening night and will get there early if any of the bars are open
I've been in and the bars are one of the few bits that look almost ready. They were getting a good clean when I was there so can't see an issue withbars not being opened.

The main bars on the street which is, level 0 will be open level 2 is corporate and it's level 4 which I believe won't be open for quite sometime.

There are bars on levels 1 and 3 but the main area is level 0

I've been in and the bars are one of the few bits that look almost ready. They were getting a good clean when I was there so can't see an issue withbars not being opened.

The main bars on the street which is, level 0 will be open level 2 is corporate and it's level 4 which I believe won't be open for quite sometime.

There are bars on levels 1 and 3 but the main area is level 0
Do you know if the outside bar is open to match goers/public or is it just for people going to concerts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.