Micah Richards the pundit

'Luton did very, very well' and 'Luton's brilliance'. Hard work listening to him as a pundit. Made for more the happy go lucky A League of Their Own type role. Bizarrely he seems to get an abundance of work.

Think the tv audiences they are trying to appeal to seems to have changed. Annoying on a Saturday morning on SkySports News when they have dedicated slots with idiots talking about their fantasy football teams for the weekend. I mean ffs. REALLY??!!

'Luton did very, very well' and 'Luton's brilliance'. Hard work listening to him as a pundit. Made for more the happy go lucky A League of Their Own type role. Bizarrely he seems to get an abundance of work.

Think the tv audiences they are trying to appeal to seems to have changed. Annoying on a Saturday morning on SkySports News when they have dedicated slots with idiots talking about their fantasy football teams for the weekend. I mean ffs. REALLY??!!
Best to avoid…….better for your mental health

It was like a infant kid reading his homework out - embarrassing & I like Micah but his Big Meeks character is an excruciatingly uncomfortable watch
That's exactly how I felt also.
It really was embarrassing. It was clearly scripted for him, but he still
couldn't do it. He was way out of his comfort zone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.