Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Madrid fan 2 seats from is in SSL3, cracking lad, respectful, but he really shouldn't have been there, he obtained his ticket from an overseas MCFC branch, he said he could get tickets to any City game in Europe

I didn’t say ‘I don’t think anyone has a problem with tourists’ I said I don’t think anyone has a problem with a tourist who is a genuine city fan. That’s me generalising and obviously there probably are city fans who don’t like it.
Fair point - but as a regular complainer about the tourists - there are so very few 'genuine' ones. I did sit behind a few at Luton at home who were buzzing, singing, etc (like the Polish Blues) who I was next to at Copenhagen away - they are a great asset to the club.

But they are the minorty - certianly last night. But it's less about them and more about the fact that they take seats away from real fans who can't afford it or dont have the points for away games - and that's something that really needs sorting - tourists at away games.

As for last night - thought the atmosphere in the library known as CBL3 wasnt at all that bad (you see I am not always Grumpy...)

Does anyone know of an email address of anyone at the club that you can speak to about fan issues other than the generic Man City one ? I was removed from my seat for daring the question the poor stewarding last night and im none too happy.
Stewarding was virtually non existent at 328 last night too!

In fact, one steward, who seemed to know a few of the catering staff allowed them to sit on the aisles at the start of ET.

A senior steward had to step in to remove them.

Never seen this guy at any PL fixture, and many of the staff seem to have been brought in for this game.

Fuck Me! That's that ginger rag cnut, that was "vlogging" from the fa cup final.
They have the gaul to still call us "bitter", but that's a whole new level of fuckin obsessed.
Can you imagine any blue doing that, even in our darkest days. Buying a ticket to the swamp in the hope of watching the rags get beat? absoulte fuckin bellwhiff, hope someone clocked him and gave him a fuckin crack. I couldn't get a ticket but these fuckin jokers, and bints that flash their gash for cash can? FFS!
Final nail for me this. Couldn’t get me and my lad a ticket but a ginger rag YouTube wanker was able to dine on the club in his Madrid top.

I won’t be missed and I won’t be back.

That looks mint. As someone who was part of the group moving it across the stand, I can confirm that it was fucking hard work - the poles were huge and having to keep it moving while shuffling through the fans was a challenge but ultimately very rewarding!

Well done to all involved. Thought it looked ace. Never thought I'd see my old bus route immortalised in a City display!

Shame it can't be recreated at Wembley but I think the atmosphere down there will take care of itself. With 37000 blues and an afternoon on the ale. It should be epic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.