Bars around Piccadilly Station

Scoping potential new office premises next Friday with work colleagues in the vicinity of Piccadilly station

Going out for a few scoops afterwards in the area and being the only Manc I’ve been asked to come up with a few boozers

It’s not a part of town I get to often so looking for recommendations of decent places that do your craft / cask ales as most of them are well into that shite !! Cheers in advance

Piccadilly tap, and there’s a few bars on Tarriff St, inc the Northern Monk bar which used to be called Kosmonaut.

One to consider if they are into the ales are the brewery taps from Cloudwater, Sureshot etc. Think they are around Sheffield Street. They aren't well known places but are really good and the beers are too classy and brewed onsite. I think it's a pretty cool place and will definitely impress anyone who likes their ales. The bars are pretty ramshackle but in a cool way.

Also the Mayfair Depot is pretty much across the road from Piccadilly.

There’s probably over 50 bars within a 10 minute walk of the station in the NQ area that cater for your real ale types.

In fact apart from The Milly, The Crown & Anchor and The Wheatsheaf, pretty much all of them do. Maybe not Tib St. Tavern either.

Spoons. £4.50 for a Stella. Bargain.

I'm sure your co-workers will not only be impressed by the price but also the classy clientele and decor.

Shithole, avoid if you want to impress colleagues
If you think the Piccadilly Tap is a shithole, you can't have visited many shitholes in your life! Perhaps not one to impress colleagues but it's a perfectly serviceable, no-nonsense boozer serving a decent selection of interesting beers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.