decent pubs for wembley

Haven’t been to wembley since the March 2020 league cup but we generally just buy some cans from the shop and have a wander around. It’s usually freezing and blowing a gale but still better than queuing up for hours
No beer for sale within a couple of miles of the ground now

Depends how you are travelling to Wembley. Plenty of decent pubs near Euston/Kings Cross on the High Road.

If you are on the Metropolitan Line Uxbridge has a ton of decent pubs in the town centre; similarly The Swallow (right next to Hillingdon Tube station) is also a great boozer with decent food as well.
Yeah been all them....was hoping there was somewhere like the torch with atmosphere

The East side pubs are rubbish, the West slightly better. As I had to get a coach for last year's final due to no trains running, I ended up in that Crystals place, as I stumbled upon it walking past. Nothing great but it was a big place with a DJ and a decent atmosphere. I think it was £5 for a can of Carling or Stella which was all they had.
Yeah we ended up in here for the final, just sold cans of beer & cider but was lively enough with the DJ

We London Blues used Mabel’s near Euston / Kings Cross a few times. No idea whether it’s still a thing.

The 3-2 at Goodison Park in the first Pellegrini season was a good memory. Such a stressful match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.