Chelsea (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

*rofl* noooooo but I love everything and everyone in our team and feel disloyal when I criticise but I was worried about Pep. I should keep my glass half full as always. :-)
Milk stout, yeah?

66e6ce3b05dabf2e347bb4d255e1809a.jpg

;-)

Yes this if that would have a ex dipper or rag watching their team they would have given us the positive great character and guts etc remarks! Sad that an ex city player seems intent on the negative vibes! Even suggesting we were weak against Real ffs
Absolute Sterling effort won on bollox an fkin effort Thank you every fkr in sky blue after gettin done the other night Cmon City

babe-family.gif

Despite not playing well at all, we just appeared in an all-time competition record sixth consecutive FA Cup semifinal and managed to win it.

Now on to focusing on securing a record fourth consecutive Premier League title.

I personally think the players deserve an immense amount of credit for getting through that. You could tell they were dead on their feet but they got across the line.

And well done, Bernardo — all anyone can do is to respond well to their mistakes and he did everything he could today to just keep going, even though he will know he wasn’t on it, and he got his rewards.

Also special mention to the “brainless” Doku—really gave us an impetuous and thrust when he came on. He was my MOTM.

Up the blues!
Jezza D made the difference as with Wednesday night !

Yes this if that would have a ex dipper or rag watching their team they would have given us the positive great character and guts etc remarks! Sad that an ex city player seems intent on the negative vibes! Even suggesting we were weak against Real ffs
Yeah Richard’s is a **** that’s for sure.

We robbed it, certainly first half. The clear cut chances they had were ridiculous. It makes it all the sweeter as they robbed two draws off us in the league.
Chelsea's finishing was abysmal but that's not our problem mate - got what they deserved as usual

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.