Chelsea Thread - 2023/24 | Poch has left (pg254)

Well it was just a post shitting on everything Chelsea. You can’t possibly believe everything you wrote :)
I actually think most of it is pretty accurate.

I will concede that perhaps another billion is not necessary, though.

750 million should be enough.

I actually think most of it is pretty accurate.

I will concede that perhaps another billion is not necessary, though.

750 million should be enough.

Lol fair enough but I actually do think you are just exaggerating for the sake of exaggerating. You’re doing exactly the same as what those hyping Palmer are doing but o n the other extreme end :)

Thought Chelsea played rather well in the first half and rattled us no end. They were helped by our tiredness and complacency, of course, but they exploited that and got us to play the length of the pitch, which is not our strength. However, when we finally kept the ball and shifted them around, Enzo lost concentration and allowed de Bruyne room. I'm just thankful that Chilwell bottled the pass at the death or it could have been extra-time.

Not too much between the sides over the three games, though for some reason we have never played our natural game in these. Chelsea will be tougher next season but will need some senior players in midfield, which is something I guess Pochettino already knows.

How is Nicholas Jackson a professional footballer? He wouldn't hit water if he fell off a car ferry in the Irish Sea. I will never hear any criticism of Bony, Bradbury, Taylor, Corradi, Samaras etc on here ever again.

Jackson is actually pretty good. He can’t finish to save his life and sometimes he does rather dumbfounding things but generally he’s a good player who’s had a pretty good individual season.

Jackson is actually pretty good. He can’t finish to save his life and sometimes he does rather dumbfounding things but generally he’s a good player who’s had a pretty good individual season.
Last time I checked, he's a striker. It's his job to score. And he's not too popular among your fellow Chelsea fans tonight.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.