Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
KDB
Bernardo
Foden
Haaland
Grealish

Happy to see Doku come on against tiring defences, and also happy with whichever four of our six defenders Pep chooses.

Only one priority now, one focus. Come on, City!

-------------------Ederson---------------
Walker----Dias-----Akanji-----Gvardiol
-------------Rodri------Bernie------------
Foden------------KDB-------------Grealish
--------------------Haaland--------------------

1-3 victory to us.

Pretty simple now - play your strongest team until you can't:

Ederson
Akanji
Stones
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
KDB
Bernardo
Foden
Haaland
Grealish

Happy to see Doku come on against tiring defences, and also happy with whichever four of our six defenders Pep chooses.

Only one priority now, one focus. Come on, City!
We have 48 hours recovery before another away fixture
I've a feeling Pep will mix it up a bit with "fringe" players such as Kovacic, Nunes, Bobb and Lewis involved somewhere in starting line ups for the Brighton and Forest fixtures

Cleansheets win you games.
Same defence again please don't mind who's in net.
Bobb deserves a start especially with a few big name forwards not in form. CTID

We have 48 hours recovery before another away fixture
I've a feeling Pep will mix it up a bit with "fringe" players such as Kovacic, Nunes, Bobb and Lewis involved somewhere in starting line ups for the Brighton and Forest fixtures
Sat-Thurs is a little more than 48 hours.

We’ll likely go 80% full strength to have some fresh legs for Forest on Sunday.

Is Jackson immensely fast or was Kyle just a yard short today, he seemed to really struggle to get to him at times. Regardless I’d give him a rest and possibly Kev too. Just a bit worried about them being overworked recently.

Kovacic and Rico to come in, Ake and Dias at centre half, Gvard at LB

I’d pick Ortega again, I think he’s fucking brilliant.

Screenshot_1.png

Hope we will not see Kyle nowhere near the start XI for the rest of the season,simply a player who plays for the opposing team, and thus more dangerous for our goal than for theirs

Is Jackson immensely fast or was Kyle just a yard short today, he seemed to really struggle to get to him at times. Regardless I’d give him a rest and possibly Kev too. Just a bit worried about them being overworked recently.

Kovacic and Rico to come in, Ake and Dias at centre half, Gvard at LB

I’d pick Ortega again, I think he’s fucking brilliant.
Kyle lost 2km/h compared to his last season, so more and more players will look faster than him. He is still fast, but 2km/h slower than last season. His top speed this season was vs 35.32 km/h vs Bournemouth, as compared to 37,31 km/h last season. Both Nunes and Haaland are faster than him this season.

Anyway, my team:

Ederson
Akanji
Stones
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
KDB
Bernardo
Foden
Haaland
Grealish

Tough to leave Jeremy out, but if the above 11 is fit, they are currently our strongest 11 and it's when we play the best football.
Get the game won early, and sub with Forrest in mind. We can't afford to drop points.

Last edited:
Gonna be difficult with most players playing on fumes . Kdb cannot start this game as he is totally shot needs a rest so Phil can step into his shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.