Celtic Thread - 2023/24

It wasn’t a penalty it was a foul.

Anyway. I don’t care who wins today either. Hope you all have a lovely time belting out the Sash. :)
You don’t believe the first and certainly don’t mean the second

Ffs I’ve just seen the Scales handball. What the actual fuck is going on!! What are the other clubs afraid of? It’s so blatant they don’t even try and hide it anymore.

Ffs I’ve just seen the Scales handball. What the actual fuck is going on!! What are the other clubs afraid of? It’s so blatant they don’t even try and hide it anymore.

But let me guess; all Rangers' penalties were 100% legitimate, whereas all Celtic's are all as bent as a dog's hind leg. Am I right?

But let me guess; all Rangers' penalties were 100% legitimate, whereas all Celtic's are all as bent as a dog's hind leg. Am I right?
Tell me 1 that wasn’t!!!

We have been denied game changing decisions in all three old firm games!!

Denied result changing decisions against Kilmarnock!!

I’ll give you a starter for ten. We got a very soft penalty against Livi away but in same game had a perfectly good goal disallowed

Over to you…..

You don’t believe the first and certainly don’t mean the second
I probably want you to win, so we can add to hopefully the misery of us winning the league, but will cheer every Hesrts goal as my own. As for the Sash, water aff a ducks back. Don’t tell anybody, but as a fitba song, I think it’s great. Pity about all the hate, but, as a song? It’s good

Tell me 1 that wasn’t!!!

We have been denied game changing decisions in all three old firm games!!

Denied result changing decisions against Kilmarnock!!

I’ll give you a starter for ten. We got a very soft penalty against Livi away but in same game had a perfectly good goal disallowed

Over to you…..
I don't watch all Rangers or Celtic games, you may be surprised to hear. I can only go by the opinions of you and that nice Mr Pole chap. And, of course, like us City fans, you're both totally unbiased and can view decisions objectively!

I probably want you to win, so we can add to hopefully the misery of us winning the league, but will cheer every Hesrts goal as my own. As for the Sash, water aff a ducks back. Don’t tell anybody, but as a fitba song, I think it’s great. Pity about all the hate, but, as a song? It’s good
I’m the same with ‘let the people sing’ I ducking hate it as I spend the next few days catching myself humming away to the tune!!

Yesterdays result certainly ruined my day. We didn’t even watch the game but you can’t help checking the score. Torture!

Och well I don’t expect much today and Hearts are 5/6 +2 which is phenomenal value. I can’t do it but if you’re a betting man that’s the bet of the day.

I don't watch all Rangers or Celtic games, you may be surprised to hear. I can only go by the opinions of you and that nice Mr Pole chap. And, of course, like us City fans, you're both totally unbiased and can view decisions objectively!
I’ve given you one that went our way.

I’ll give you another (no penalty) Sima looks as if he fouls a Livi player before his first goal at Ibrox. Great finish but lucky to get it. We did win the game comfortably so no game / result changed

I’ve given you one that went our way.

I’ll give you another (no penalty) Sima looks as if he fouls a Livi player before his first goal at Ibrox. Great finish but lucky to get it. We did win the game comfortably so no game / result changed
The law of averages/ balance of probability (call it what you like) would suggest that you've both (repeat, BOTH) benefitted and "suffered" at the hands of iffy decisions. Unless either you and MP are seriously suggesting that "the other lot" have got all the soft decisions in their favour, and that your (or his) team have received all the shitty calls.

The law of averages/ balance of probability (call it what you like) would suggest that you've both (repeat, BOTH) benefitted and "suffered" at the hands of iffy decisions. Unless either you and MP are seriously suggesting that "the other lot" have got all the soft decisions in their favour, and that your (or his) team have received all the shitty calls.
It’s only natural that Celtic / Rangers supporter will view 60/40 decisions the way they want

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.