Stones
Akanji

Rodri
Kovacic
Foden

Bobb
Haaland
Doku

Bernardo and KDB need at least a week off.

A clear run now to the end of the season will help everyone clear their heads and focus their minds.

No distractions....One objective...the league !!

Brighton are well coached with good players and will be a fresh handful.

It'll be a tough game but they have nothing to play for although everyone want to beat the champions.

Strongest team possible but we have enough fresh squaddies to step up or come off the bench.

We will be pretty much fully recovered by Thursday night, 5 days is plenty.

IF we were still in Champs league it’d have been too too much football as we’d have had a game straight after Forest.

Thats the bonus, if you can call it that, of going out of Europe, we can hard at it for these 2 games knowing we’ve then got 2 weeks where we only play at the weekend.
We may look back and see it as a blessing. We aren't quite as good this season, so juggling the CL and PL at this late point in the season might be a burden too great.

Yesterday was all about getting over the line in 90 mins but with a 5 day rest coming up they can reset. I really feel the team can go up another gear and push on for the title.

Ortega

Ake
Dias
Stones
Akanji

Rodri
Kovacic
Foden

Bobb
Haaland
Doku

Bernardo and KDB need at least a week off.
I agree especially Kev. I worry that he's in the red zone for an injury. The man's a beast playing Weds and yesterday. Having said that Haaland is not the same player without Kev and Dunk will probably do a job on Erling and it'll be like playing with 10 again. It's a dilemma because Kev will need a rest at some point.

Even though we have a nice rest and this is a must win, we still need to manage the squad.
I'd start with Walker, Stones, Kev and Bernie on the bench.

Ederson

Akanji
Dias
Ake
Gvardiol

Rodri
Kovacic

Doku
Foden
Grealish

Haaland

3-1 to us

COME ON CITY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.