TV Series

Fallout watched over the weekend - thought it was excellent and Ella Purnell is just wow.

Found out Blake Crouch's Dark Matter has been turned into a TV series which starts on 08/05 on Apple TV. If its anywhere near as good as the book that should be pretty decent.

Astrid , murder in paris . A great actress plays an autistic woman who helps a police commander solve murders , each one is a stand alone but to understand her and how she evolves it is best to start from season one , season three is currently on C4 . I watched the first ep season one and was really annoyed with the character but walter presents has never let me down yet so i watched ep two and really got into it . The actress is not autistic and is a well known actress in france , she has done a brilliant job. Also nice that the two leads are women

Baby Reindeer WTF! Based on a true story, that bloke must be fucked in the head after all that, it’s very dark and quite disturbing.
3 episodes in, fantastic adaptation of his own stage play. Chaotic and painful, but a huge car crash piece of viewing. Some great cast members

Red Eye.... three episodes in and not at all sure about it.

Episode 1 was okay, 2 and 3 got less believable as they went on, will probably stick it out but the word about it right now for me is.... unbelievable and not in a good way.

Been watching The Regime with Kate Winslet.
Struggling to find the energy to watch the final episode.
She is very good in it, but it's a poor excuse for entertainment.

You did better than me mate. I wanted to like it but only got half way through the second programme and realised I didn’t care enough.

I fell asleep during half of them and couldn't be bothered to go back and see what I missed.
Sounds like crap, don't think I'll bother..

Just watched a miniseries with Pete Postlethwaite called The Sins. Load of bollox really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.