North Stand Expansion

A bit like MacDonald's where you can create your own meal.

Choice of available rooms, choice of stands, choice of available seats, meal, etc. Prebook the lot.

City will have to put more seats aside in 2's, 3,'s, 4's, etc, to cater for couples, families, and groups of fans staying at the hotel who want to sit together during the match.

Have we seen any of the room interiors? Are there any CGI's or drawings in the PA?
To be honest I’ve been saying for years some seats should be kept aside,and not allow relocations or S/Cs, so families and groups of friends can get matchday tickets sat together more easily.Hopefully bits of the extension, and in other parts of the ground this will happen,not just for hotel guests.

To be honest I’ve been saying for years some seats should be kept aside,and not allow relocations or S/Cs, so families and groups of friends can get matchday tickets sat together more easily.Hopefully bits of the extension, and in other parts of the ground this will happen,not just for hotel guests.
That was on the layout for the new stadium, back in 2002/03 there was a plan which showed the front half of blocks in green around 119 and 118, for matchday sales only.

When the stadium opened these had been allocated to season tickets holders.

The Scottish School kids get 52 seats together. :-)

That was on the layout for the new stadium, back in 2002/03 there was a plan which showed the front half of blocks in green around 119 and 118, for matchday sales only.

When the stadium opened these had been allocated to season tickets holders.
Don’t remember that but back then match day tickets were easy to find, but do remember for the first 2or 3 years after the SS extension,I knew exactly where there were groups of about 20/30 seats available for match day tickets when they went on sale.After years of relocations now finding 2/3 together is like a treasure hunt when they go on sale. Of course there are more of us trying these days.

A bit like MacDonald's where you can create your own meal.

Choice of available rooms, choice of stands, choice of available seats, restaurant meal, etc. Prebook the lot.

City will have to put more seats aside in 2's, 3,'s, 4's, etc, to cater for couples, families, and groups of fans staying at the hotel who want to sit together during the match.

Have we seen any of the room interiors? Are there any CGI's or drawings in the PA?

I am guessing as much as the next person, but yeah that wouldn't surprise me.

I imagine/hope it would be hotel room to supplement the ticket, or hotel booked separately regardless of a ticket. But hopefully not hotel booked to get a chance at getting a ticket.

Not seen anything more than the WATG tender drawings which I think I shared before, or what was in the PA previously. Haven't looked at it in a while, but just going off the room size and layout as I remember seeing, it is that level. Was more interested in the sail depth.

Last edited:
Reactions: jrb
This guy is useless,said the hotel was going where the site cabins are! Also mentioned that all the cranes had the City badge on them and actually said "reeks of money doesn't it?" The cheeky scouse ****!
Whilst over at Liverpool FC, tarmac was all FSG could afford inside the Anfield Road expansion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.