PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The title is within our grasp now and the desperation within EPL headquarters is now at fever pitch. Something... anything has to happen pretty damn quick to derail our campaign and the only thing that can get a quick result is to drag the name of MCFC through the mud in such a way that even the most ignorant of the public will have us damned like Gary Glitter.

I told her they are jealous that their parents teams don’t win anymore. Well I didn’t quite put it like that. A few colourful words were included and I want names of the little shits. Rolled her eyes at me lol. Nearly went into rant mode. Settled by telling her that we are innocent until the case is complete and that no matter what they say we have never murdered anyone.

Good character building being a city fan. Always has been -:)
So it was scousers then. Cunts.

If the hearing actually goes ahead soon then the time frame for a judgement to be issued would be many months from then. I reckon Masters is just as thick as pigshit and what he is trying to say is that the hearing will be held imminently. What he is not meaning to say is that it will be all done and dusted one way or another in the near future.

Sorry it was yesterday

haha, how smart does that look, all those top cars,all black, looks like the mafia are in town.

we once did sheik mansours private plane in, 3 top cars came onto the ramp,bmws , these guys get out and we have a chat to them, they were from england or should i say were english, looked hard as fuck but smart as fuck,proper decent suits on, you certainly wouldn't mess with them

The title is within our grasp now and the desperation within EPL headquarters is now at fever pitch. Something... anything has to happen pretty damn quick to derail our campaign and the only thing that can get a quick result is to drag the name of MCFC through the mud in such a way that even the most ignorant of the public will have us damned like Gary Glitter.
they tried that ,and then we won the treble :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.