PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I do hope this is true. Us fans have had to put up with all sort of shit.

Once cleared it would be great if City went after these scum. So us fans can say ' fucking told' lol

Perhaps some clear people could make up a few hacked emails from all pl clubs than the pl would have to investigate ever club

Obviously public stoning won't be an option so I would make the squirmy worms compete in a running man style game.
Watch Roan and Castles fight it out with a rolled up broadsheet. Next up soap box Neville vs the Spitty prick in the thunder dome as Martin Samuel sips from a golden goblet.
The survivor will be allowed to return to the Etihad but without a heated seat or corporate package, they will be hung outside the main entrance in stocks where blues can aim balti pies at their fods.

Surely Tolmie's information isn't that groundbreaking and could mean 1 of 2 things.

A) The club are, in the event of a not guilty verdict, likely to take legal action against perhaps a number of journalists or media personalities

B) The club are simply preparing a defence/appeal with regards to a guilty verdict and perhaps using an avenue of external pressure on the IC as grounds for this.

Just standard practice, I would assume.

Surely Tolmie's information isn't that groundbreaking and could mean 1 of 2 things.

A) The club are, in the event of a not guilty verdict, likely to take legal action against perhaps a number of journalists or media personalities

B) The club are simply preparing a defence/appeal with regards to a guilty verdict and perhaps using an avenue of external pressure on the IC as grounds for this.

Just standard practice, I would assume.
Why do I think you may have got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning

Obviously public stoning won't be an option so I would make the squirmy worms compete in a running man style game.
Watch Roan and Castles fight it out with a rolled up broadsheet. Next up soap box Neville vs the Spitty prick in the thunder dome as Martin Samuel sips from a golden goblet.
The survivor will be allowed to return to the Etihad but without a heated seat or corporate package, they will be hung outside the main entrance in stocks where blues can aim balti pies at their fods.
Have you seen the price of Balti pies at City?

Why do I think you may have got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning

Haha sorry, I don't mean to sound like a grump. And without having a go at Tolmie (I used to really enjoy his transfer threads) I'm not sure vague information on such a topic as this one is helpful if it's getting a fair number of people's hopes up when it doesn't really mean anything. I appreciate that's probably not what Tolmie intended either and is only passing on information which he's heard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.