Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

"For what he's done for this club", I mean what exactly has Klopp done, he's arguably one of the worst managers they have had in regards to return of trophies, I just don't get that line.

He's been broken, and has jacked, simple as, unless it's the cheerleading he does (like a draw at home to West Brom) that makes him so special.

Talks a good game, mentality monster bullshit etc etc, but returned next to fuck all after spending a fucking fortune as well

One for the F1 fans but Klopp is a Nico Rosberg.

Very good but not a great.

Won his league which absolutely drained him and knew he’d always be second fiddle. Rosberg quit as he knew he’d never be able to match Hamilton again.

Klopp should’ve done the same.

Klopps brand of football has taken its toll. They were awful last season, over performed in some ways and have now regressed to the previous seasons standards. Never mind they will see Salah for 130m and spend 500m+ of that on a rebuild

Gone from heavy metal to pissed up out of tune pub band.

Klopp is a very good manager.

The overhyping of him by the biased media is irritating I know. His on field antics do him no favours but none of us are perfect .

We are blessed with Pep but it won’t always be like this.

One day we may have a manager who wins what Klopp has and City fans will think this manager is brilliant.

He's not been anywhere as bad as you're saying.
If Pep wasn't around, he'd have won a lot more.
Thankfully Gundogan came good when we were trailing to Villa 2 seasons ago.
Compared to the managers Chelsea, spurs and the rags have had over the last few years, he's way better.
And yet "if Pep wasn't around" the rags would have had 2 titles in the same time period.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.