PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If it is to be a settlement, City will not be taking the pinch. The public comms are key. The PL will need to say that they instigated the 115 because they believed City were guilty, but the IC has looked at the evidence and cleared City of any financial wrong doing. The PL will want to say it was within their right to level the charges, but they fully support the findings by the IC. At the same time, the PL need to issue a cease and desist order to the media and people using social media. Any statements suggesting City's guilt could result in the relevant parties being sued by City and by the PL. After this announcement, Masters and Brittain to resign. Keith Chegwin will then be announced as Masters replacement. The new normal follows shortly thereafter.

P.s oh yes, any rioting by opposing fans will result in their club's expulsion from the PL.

Come on City we can do this!

Its one of those that you absolutely want to believe there is some substance to it but if Cheeseman had this info surely he'd be putting it out there? He's not exactly in with the club anymore so nothing to lose on that side of things.

He did with the CAS verdict and got hounded from memory. Might not want the aggro?

Would love to see that CAS thread again around the day of the verdict and Cheesy’s tweet. Surely somebody can link it?

Since. Got the information a couple of months ago. My source is normally decent and the same one I got the information about potential legal action against some in the media from.
Any idea what they proposed we plead guilty to and what the punishment offered was?

My thinking based on absolutely nothing is that the club wouldn't have a settlement agreement for anything financial but maybe would for the non cooperation as long as the punishment wasn't points based.

Premier league statement being very clear that city provided irrefutable evidence against the financial charges but that we accept some responsibility in not cooperating and have accepted a £20m fine and 5 point deduction suspended for a year.
Everyone saves face and we don't have to have a drawn out trial.

Cityexit -:)

People will never move on from this. It’s all black and white now pick a side and lie lie lie. Good for the clicks bruv.
If City are looking at Media or Individual libel they are going to struggle to lie and will need to move on very quickly, I doubt there pockets are deep enough for anything else.

I'm bloody so fed up of the whole thing. Even when otters ask me about it in a non accusing manner like at Brighton. City have done nothing wrong however have been the subject of a near 16 year campaign based on race hate. The Premier League has got to stop this nonsense.

Some interesting comments around 2.00pm - with some of the more knowledgeable posters involved. Soon descended into the usual party line shite. Don't get me wrong - that was illuminating too. Amazing how some can be so wrong if they choose to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.