PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
When City win, Masters has to resign.
He will be the fall guy without a doubt.
One of the prime objectives of the charges was to sully and tarnish our reputation and achievements. That has been achieved 100% successfully - without a doubt. The red shirts will view this as a victory of sorts and simply walk away leaving Masters to carry the can.

Point out where I said that.

The BBC has been infiltrated and manipulated by our wonderful government. It was not brought into being for the sole purpose of pushing a particular agenda.

To anyone who doubts the purpose of GBNews check out who owns/funds GBNews and the eye watering losses. Now ask yourself why.
If I was even remotely interested, I'd be asking in the politics sub forum

IF this is true and some sort of exit plan is being thrashed out then we have to negotiate from a position of power.
We cannot have the PL coming back in a year or two with some more garbage to throw at us ,the Prem have to be shown what life would be like for them if they did. going forward from here they need to be our bitches and understand they answer to us not the red teams .

He will be the fall guy without a doubt.
One of the prime objectives of the charges was to sully and tarnish our reputation and achievements. That has been achieved 100% successfully - without a doubt. The red shirts will view this as a victory of sorts and simply walk away leaving Masters to carry the can.
100% this.
Yank owners all pissing in the same pot.
Masters is the epstein of the Premier league.
He'll take all the heat but we all know who's pulling the strings.
Red top yank owners.

IF this is true and some sort of exit plan is being thrashed out then we have to negotiate from a position of power.
We cannot have the PL coming back in a year or two with some more garbage to throw at us ,the Prem have to be shown what life would be like for them if they did. going forward from here they need to be our bitches and understand they answer to us not the red teams .
as you say 'if true' the PL will have had one lucky escape, i doubt very much they would be back for more, they were out to nail us but didnt have a hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.