Premier League Games 27/28 April '24

I get you, but when you allow that all game then the rules surely must stay the same?

We have rules for different parts of the pitch, why is that when the regulations are supposedly set in stone?

What we see time and time again is that the regulations are subjective and the same incident can have a different outcome from game to game.

Enjoyed it though, as a product.
Preaching to the choir, mate!

That said, I do think that was a fair foul to call given the only reason the player was able to play the ball in for the goal was because he fouled the defender.

I think most on here would be fuming if that goal had been allowed against us (in a way they wouldn’t be if a player had simply shoulder barged one of ours of the ball in the centre of the pitch and it lead to nothing).

I don’t think it really was. That gets given and not given 10 times a game. I’d have no problem if the ref gave it, but he didn’t and looked straight at it. VAR shouldn’t even be involved in these decisions.
Genuine question: you wouldn’t want VAR to intervene if that had happened to City for a goal that takes our opposition ahead late in the match?

If Spurs aren't motivated for tomorrow, I don't know what will do it, a derby where they can close in a CL football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.