Premier League Games 27/28 April '24

Poch moaning about the goal being disallowed for the foul.

I can guarantee if the situation was reversed and it hadn’t been disallowed, he’d be furious about it.

I am glad someone said it as I am not allowed to anymore. ;-)

If you look far enough back in my post history you’d probably find that I’ve been saying it since he played for us. Always backed him and wanted him to do well but I understood why Pep had limited trust in starting him and it was for exactly this reason. He just wouldn’t work in a system like ours where you need people to make good consistent decisions.

Don’t get me wrong, he’s young and he can no doubt improve.

If it was a blatant push then the ref would have given it. VAR isn’t there to ref the game, it’s supposed to be there for clear and obvious errors and for me, that kind of decision is exactly what’s killing the game.
Well if that wasn’t a clear and obvious error I don’t know what is. It was a blatant push missed by the onfield red
Just what VAR was introduced for

If you look far enough back in my post history you’d probably find that I’ve been saying it since he played for us. Always backed him and wanted him to do well but I understood why Pep had limited trust in starting him and it was for exactly this reason. He just wouldn’t work in a system like ours where you need people to make good consistent decisions.

Don’t get me wrong, he’s young and he can no doubt improve.
If you look back far enough in my post history you can see several newish, low post accounts calling me an idiot and saying I have proven I don’t have a “drop of football knowledge” and so anything I say “should be ignored” for saying similar things. ;-)

Look at his shoes ffs.

Any man wearing brown shoes needs roundhousing to the nostrils.
Harsh. I have a pair of brown chelsea boots Im very fond of, and a nice pair of brown brogues to wear with a certain couple of suits for work. Anyone with white soles on them though, fair. Kick them from me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.