Nottingham Forest (A) - Sun 28th April, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to calm down here. Forest took points off us last season and they're a wounded beast right now. A point would be great for them and they can do it. Let's not forget this is the only English club to win the European Cup back to back. Sleeping giant. We can't keep a clean sheet either.

I'd take 1-1 right now and just hope Arsenal fuck up in their run in.
I see what you did there. Caught a couple too. Good work

Didn’t know they had an hooters gutted to miss this one hopefully they stay up and go next season

Need to calm down here. Forest took points off us last season and they're a wounded beast right now. A point would be great for them and they can do it. Let's not forget this is the only English club to win the European Cup back to back. Sleeping giant. We can't keep a clean sheet either.

Put the fishing rod away

Gonna miss the game today I will be working.
Please City put it to bed early doors so I actually get some work done, my updates will be via the match day thread on here, god help me.
Can’t think of a worse way to keep up with the match if not watching it!

Oh come on man..

No fear, use our experience to get through this scrap. It will take really bad luck and awful play for us not to get something here.

Forest are rabid with their backs to the wall. They need to score 2/3 to win.

Could this be our palace game like the dips few seasons ago? Or will we assert our dominance over the league. All signs point to the latter.

1-3 city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.