Nottingham Forest (A) - Sun 28th April, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to calm down here. Forest took points off us last season and they're a wounded beast right now. A point would be great for them and they can do it. Let's not forget this is the only English club to win the European Cup back to back. Sleeping giant. We can't keep a clean sheet either.

I'd take 1-1 right now and just hope Arsenal fuck up in their run in.
You'd take 1-1? If someone offered me 1-1 I'd say "thanks, but I'll take my chances and see if the best team in the world can win at a bottom-four club".

Need to calm down here. Forest took points off us last season and they're a wounded beast right now. A point would be great for them and they can do it. Let's not forget this is the only English club to win the European Cup back to back. Sleeping giant. We can't keep a clean sheet either.

I'd take 1-1 right now and just hope Arsenal fuck up in their run in.
A draw wont do. We have to go all out for the win

the good thing with this time of the season is that you know exactly what you have to do, there is no ambiguity, its just get the job done, that should focus the minds

Please let Spurs take at least a point today. We just need to start strong same as Thursday and not let their fans get too noisy
city have played at the bernabeau, at the allianz arena, in front of the yellow wall, in front of a leipzig crowd, at a baying old trafford and in front of the lunatic scousers, we do them a disservice to say some screaming from nottingham forrest fans is going to affect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.