Media Discussion - 2023/24

On sky sports news I’ve just heard in a discussion about Hjolland that
A) He knows where the net is.
B) has more attributes to his game than Haaland!!

What the actual fuck.
well we all know where the net is doesn't mean we can score in it ! just like rock n roll Rasmus cant .

On sky sports news I’ve just heard in a discussion about Hjolland that
A) He knows where the net is.
B) has more attributes to his game than Haaland!!
I've never seen a +6ft £70m striker being bounced off the ball by +5ft £10m defenders so much as Rasmus Toilet.

"Rock star" Rasmus, weak, never ready!

Salah and Klopp have a touchline spat, pretty fuckin big news if you ask me, massive you could say.

Let's see how long Sky sports news keep it front and centre on their app. Remember Pep and Big Erl at Burnley walking off at half time and Sky sports jumped on it, blew it way out of proportion and had it on their app for a whole WEEK.

What is the betting that this about the tramps is buried in a couple of days?
Watch this space.
Not if you ask me. This season is over for Liverpool and Klopp won't be there for the next one. So who cares?

Sky sports news serious propaganda playing down bingo salad fallout
Rather than reporting it for what it is (the wheels have fallen off, the fair well party is ruined and the manager and players are pissed off) they talk about it being sad that this is how two iconic personalities will be remembered.

That and Slot waiting in the wings is a very convenient distraction from the fact that LFC have fallen off a cliff.

Rather than reporting it for what it is (the wheels have fallen off, the fair well party is ruined and the manager and players are pissed off) they talk about it being sad that this is how two iconic personalities will be remembered.

That and Slot waiting in the wings is a very convenient distraction from the fact that LFC have fallen off a cliff.
iconic personalities? Ill give you klopp as being an inconic **** but salah has about as much personality as a rich tea biscuit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.