PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

As is your prerogative.

This same source told me City had put Simon Pierce up at CAS which I shared privately with you.

I wasn't given names and certainly not Goldbridge, but very comfortable with the info.
And remember I don't know - I am always just piecing together/giving a view. Be it Pierce or threats of litigation, these are matters of judgment - my view is a) not with all the facts b) an educated guess.

But on this one (unlike Pierce), I do have some info and it is not consistent with yours. Obviously, I was prepared to be wrong if Goldbridge showed a letter. But if that is bollocks as it seems, I doubt anyone has had a letter. We all know who are closest to the line and it seems they have not had anything. How is that explained?

The letter has dropped blues -:)

From
[Bluemoon]

To
[Brent the forest fan]

Date: 115

Re: Notice to Cease and Desist for Specific Activity.

Dear Brent,

Please accept this correspondence as a formal notice to cease and desist being an absolute bellend towards the massive treble winning Man City.

This letter is served due to you being a lying piece of shit.

The actions you have sought and undertaken against this great rag thrashing club is dishonest, nasty and completely full of shit.

If you do not cease the aforementioned Activity a lawsuit will be commenced against you and any other red wanker.

We demand that you immediately cease being a lying gobshite and that all conduct aimed at disrupting city’s dominance stop.

We will also seek monetary damages to be proved at a YouTube trial. Hopefully this recourse is not necessary, we have our own interests to protect and will vigorously do so.

You will not receive another warning letter. If you do not confirm in writing before city win a 4th title that you will cease violating our Agreement a lawsuit will be commenced immediately.

Sincerely,

Bluemoon ffp task force.

Last edited:
Just to play devils advocate, might we not do this sort of thing anyway? Wouldn’t we want to quell media speculation ahead of the inquiry? Before a criminal trial the judge usually imposes press restrictions. We’re not being prosecuted criminally but we might as well be. I think it would be counter productive of City to issue cease and desist notices ahead of the inquiry/trial but I could see why might.

And if we are expecting the charges to be dropped any time soon, why would we bother?

But for over 12 months of nothing and every Tom Dick and Harry calling us cheats to people get issued sounds like it's been sorted, The Premier League will hold on to the last moments and prolong the statement because it would be damaging to them and loads of clubs that signed the letter to bring a case against Manchester City,

So does City Now brush it under the carpet and let the Premier League and the 9 clubs off, Or is this the warning to everybody that called us cheats, It sounds like City has put to bed the 115 charges and moved on and drawn a line in the sand that dare you cross again,

But for the Premier League, How can they walk away scot-free ? Manchester City would be foolish to let them off the hook

Regards the letters perhaps they are not cease & desist letters but something else, I am pretty sure Bret or his alias reads this forum all the time and is just trolling us, in vengeance for all the City fans that have trolled him in the past, plus it gets him lots of clicks, he once posed as a 15 year old girl called Sandra on Twitter make of that as you will

And Hi Bret, I know you are reading this right now, despite you being outed on numerous occasions even by United fans, you have persisted with the act, and one can only take one’s hat of to you

Nah but sooty and sweep are bang in the frame
I'm pretty sure Sweep won't say anything.

And it is a real attack which impacts on all of us. I have been physically threatened by MUFC fans twice in recent years. Both times they initiated it with abusive comments about “Arab oil money” and “cheating.” The first incident resulted in blows. Both times it was on public transport. It is not a joke. The media is fuelling this hate and it has consequences. Some of the coverage has been pure poison.

It's increasing with me down here in thanet ! Again it's the plastic dippers and rags that like to gob of at me. No punches throw yet.
But it's all down to the press/media stirring up hate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.