Elbow (band)

What - no Les Dawson on the comdians?

KNICKERS, KNACKERS, KNOCKERS!!!!

(no cosmo pics available as they´ve all been copyrighted - fookin killjoys and tight bastards)

JGL07 said:
Rick Wakeman claims to be a City fan (as well as supporting Brentford!).

Didn't he try and buy us a few years back, if my memory serves me well? He has also stated publicly on a number of occasions that the rags don't come from Manchester, so he has the right credentials.

LeeOnePen said:
Jim Noir is hardly a superstar. Im getting old now but wasnt his highlight getting eanie meanie used on that adidas advert?
Marr has moved to Oregon, and as for Mike Pickering, he looked like Noel's dad on Blue Moon rising.

I'm not saying there aren't musicians past/present who are fans, but is there anyone still putting music out and still going to games?

Mike Pickering is still 'putting music out' or by that do you mean acutally singing?

He produces a lot of stuff that you probably don't even know he's done and he still goes to the game.

Mike Pickering used to DJ at The Hacienda and has produced lots of Bands. Big Blue.

MCFC BOB said:
Regardless of where their footballing allegiances lie, they're one of the greatest British bands ever.

You're not wrong mate. Hardcore music fans will tell you that Elbow are just about the finest band operating right now. Incredible live too. They've got that 'indefinable' characteristic that you only get now and then. I don't give a shit which football team they support. It's irrelevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.