pictures of city fans away?

BillyMC said:
Whitworth Park said:
BillyMC said:
Have a look at the ones from Blackpool away when the fans rioted..on the mirrorpix site.

Some well known lads looking very young!!

What do you think of the Luton picture ?

He's got hair there.

Its not is it mate!!

Well Ill be damned!

Sure is mate, will PM you with a few others.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
[bigimg]http://www.mirrorpix.com/webgate/thumb.php/00210947.jpg?OGSESSION=faeb0deca31b4157c3d22a91f1f21ed2&UN=MTExMTE=&LANGUAGE=eng_usa&IMAGESIZE=2&CHANNEL=&RENDERSIZE=700&IMAGENUMBER=00210947&WSID=1&STATIC=0[/bigimg]

Fucking sub-human scum.

I stand corrected, but I'm 99.9% sure the lad fronting the Luton player is Pat Berry from Levenshulme. Apologies if it isn't. Pat was a proper........ and was well known around Levenshulme at the time. He was a few years older than me. TBH you didn't mess with him.

Whitworth Park said:
We had just been relegated.
Luton players and Pleat should have just fucked off the pitch instead of celebrating
in front of the City fans.
Well they didnt celebrate for long.

They were perfectly entitled to celebrate missing out on being relegated. Would you have celebrated less on May 13th if QPR had been relegated that day? Of course you wouldn't.

That said, it does amuse me when people come on here acting the hard man, so feel free to carry on.

Whitworth Park said:
Luton players and Pleat should have just fucked off the pitch instead of celebrating

They were perfectly entitled to celebrate missing out on being relegated. Would you have celebrated less on May 13th if QPR had been relegated that day? Of course you wouldn't.

That said, it does amuse me when people come on here acting the hard man, so feel free to carry on.

The way Pleat and the Luton staff raced across the pitch was little provocative to be fair. I think the pics make it look worse than it really was. Dont think anyone really got hurt.

BillyMC said:
Whitworth Park said:

The way Pleat and the Luton staff raced across the pitch was little provocative to be fair. I think the pics make it look worse than it really was. Dont think anyone really got hurt.
The only thing Davis Pleat could provoke is a debate about kerb-crawling: Seriously, this is provocative?
article-2268496-172AA368000005DC-618_634x424.jpg

It's a ridiculous suit I'll grant you but the lads that were confronting Paul Elliot were equally absurdly dressed. It was the eighties for fuck's sake.

That said, there was one Luton player that day who was goading the city fans endlessly. Some guy with a beard. I think "Who" was his surname, or something like that. I wonder what became of him....

jrb said:
[bigimg]http://www.mirrorpix.com/webgate/thumb.php/00210947.jpg?OGSESSION=faeb0deca31b4157c3d22a91f1f21ed2&UN=MTExMTE=&LANGUAGE=eng_usa&IMAGESIZE=2&CHANNEL=&RENDERSIZE=700&IMAGENUMBER=00210947&WSID=1&STATIC=0[/bigimg]

Fucking sub-human scum.

I stand corrected, but I'm 99.9% sure the lad fronting the Luton player is Pat Berry from Levenshulme. Apologies if it isn't. Pat was a proper........ and was well known around Levenshulme at the time. He was a few years older than me. TBH you didn't mess with him.
It is Pat. was speaking to him on the phone last night, dosent go that often these days.

Fucking sub-human scum.

yes Luton were complete twats that day !!!

Dexter Morgan said:
jrb said:

Fucking sub-human scum.

It is Pat. was speaking to him on the phone last night, dosent go that often these days.

Thought it was. More so from the other picture. Glad he's still alive and well. He won't remember me. I was one of the younger ones in Leve at the time.

The issue in the Luton game wasn't just about celebrating. Paul Elliott stood in front of the Kippax gesturing that we were down. Unfortunately for him he didn't see the mob behind him that had just come out of the Platt Lane. He end up in the in the back of the net and got a twatting for his trouble. Fair play to him though, when interviewed he said he deserved it.

Whitworth Park said:

"Acting the hard Man" not sure how or why you come to that conclusion.
But if it amuses you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.