"Stupendous!"

Mental_blue said:
willy eckerslike said:
This was being shown on Sky Football Gold last night and I'd always said it was Tyler, but for the first time (to me) it sounded like Quinn. Very strange.
Weird that. I've always been Adam Ant that it's Tyler but having watched the Football Gold thing, I'm starting to doubt myself too.
Welcome aboard dandy highwayman.

Bluep*ss said:
As" an Idiot who posts on here" why are we on 99 pages . and what the f*ck are we discussing. Shirley it is not the Aguerooooooooooooooooo moment is it.

PS. I haven't read all 99 pages. - DOH!
It is, some dingbats still think Quinn said it.

Bluep*ss said:
As" an Idiot who posts on here" why are we on 99 pages . and what the f*ck are we discussing. Shirley it is not the Aguerooooooooooooooooo moment is it.

PS. I haven't read all 99 pages. - DOH!
What on earth gave you that impression?

Funnily enough, I've just finished watching the recording and Tyler said stupendous today during the match! Before the match he was talking about his Aguerooooooooo moment and said it was raw emotion when he said it and that day was one he'd never forget.

It was definitely Quinn in 2012 though.

karen7 said:
GornikDaze said:
karen7 said:
just watched it again and it was definately quinn
Case closed

100% :) have you got nothing better to watch lol ... :)

It was on sky gold yesterday and i couldn't resist taping it again
Gets me off my seat even now :))

You still have a VCR ?

I'm out of the £50 thread. You need it more than me Kaz ;.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.