Javairo Dilrosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good news.....he's just bagged an International hat trick.....the bad......it was in a 7-0 victory against England.

Seems we have another awesome academy prospect on our hands;-)

FantasyIreland said:
The good news.....he's just bagged an International hat trick.....the bad......it was in a 7-0 victory against England.

That's weird. Having seen him a few times recently I was wondering what City saw in him. Maybe England were awful or maybe he has something and I expected too much of him playing above his age group for City. Or was it just the comparison with Barker when he comes on in his position and he didn't seem in the same league as Brandon( granted a year older)

Nelly's Left Foot said:
FantasyIreland said:

That's weird. Having seen him a few times recently I was wondering what City saw in him. Maybe England were awful or maybe he has something and I expected too much of him playing above his age group for City. Or was it just the comparison with Barker when he comes on in his position and he didn't seem in the same league as Brandon( granted a year older)

I'm surprised at that assessment Nelly as from the moment I first saw him I thought he had awesome potential.He possesses speed and ability and obviously a goal threat - i'm excited by this lads future.

I'm with Nelly on this. The few times ive seen him he's looked a bit headless tbh, ran into blind corners, easily stopped and little end product.

Who knows though hey?

FantasyIreland said:
Well lets hope i'm right!;-)

I hope you are right too. City obviously saw enough in him to bring him and games like this suggest it's in there. If he reminds me of anyone though it's that other flying left winger we got from Swindon and seems to have disappeared (I am getting old and losing my memory for names)

Very quick and direct but very very one footed and was easily worked out so became less and less effective.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
FantasyIreland said:

I hope you are right too. City obviously saw enough in him to bring him and games like this suggest it's in there. If he reminds me of anyone though it's that other flying left winger we got from Swindon and seems to have disappeared (I am getting old and losing my memory for names)

Very quick and direct but very very one footed and was easily worked out so became less and less effective.
Alex Henshall, he's at Ipswich now. He also hits 21 tomorrow.

ColinLee said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
FantasyIreland said:

Alex Henshall, he's at Ipswich now. He also hits 21 tomorrow.

That's the man. Seemed to have great potential but lacked 2 main things. A right foot and a heart.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
FantasyIreland said:

Dilrosun was born in 1998 and Barker was born in 1996.

Nasri said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
FantasyIreland said:

Dilrosun was born in 1998 and Barker was born in 1996.

if you were more precise having looked it up we would know whether it's a year and a bit or nearer 2 years. ( could be 31/12/96 v 1/1/98)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.