Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Aguero wants to be considered on the same level as Messi and Ronaldo he's going to have to start pulling out some 45+ game seasons. No way would you limit someone of his talent to 20-25 games.

At least 20-25 of Messi and Ronaldo's games per season fall into the "walk in the park" category. When they play in the bigger games they usually take 10 min breathers before imposing themselves on the game, a luxury which they wouldnt be able to afford themselves if playing as a single striker.

I'm not saying that Aguero should be limited to 20-25 games, just that should be the limit for him playing as a single striker. He could top that up with 10-15 games playing in a less onerous role as a second striker. If we were to play him 30-35 times or more as a single striker, even if he's stays free from injury, by the end of the season he will have lost most of his sharpness. Its just not an effective way to use him.

I thought you were angry because Pep was our long term plan? Are you now angry because our EDS coach might get another job? Are we blaming Txiki for global warming too?

Never has a more able man been more misunderstood by the great unwashed than what has happened with Begiristain on Bluemoon.
So he wasn't being groomed to be our manager in the long term? I thought that was the concencus? Maybe we just kept him around the EDS for a laugh? Who knows?

So he wasn't being groomed to be our manager in the long term? I thought that was the concencus? Maybe we just kept him around the EDS for a laugh? Who knows?

Maybe we're sending him out on loan to Newcastle to cut his teeth before bringing him back post Pep? Who knows. Still whatever happens it's a good laugh knowing that Begiristain remains Bluemoon's comedy villain.

Maybe we're sending him out on loan to Newcastle to cut his teeth before bringing him back post Pep? Who knows. Still whatever happens it's a good laugh knowing that Begiristain remains Bluemoon's comedy villain.
I hope this is satire but if not just wow. It seems that Txiki could bankrupt the club, make Yaya manager, spend another £140,000,000 on crap and people would still believe it to be some masterminded plot.

He was being groomed for the job, everyone knows it. I'm not sure why you are denying it?

I just can't wait for Pep to sign a new Bayern contract and then people will say "He's just doing it so Bayern get compensation for when he joins city!!!"

Well if Pellergrini staying .
Why don't City give him an extra year on his current contract .
City look a bit daft if they let him roll his contract down .

Last edited:
I hope this is satire but if not just wow. It seems that Txiki could bankrupt the club, make Yaya manager, spend another £140,000,000 on crap and people would still believe it to be some masterminded plot.

He was being groomed for the job, everyone knows it. I'm not sure why you are denying it?
Really? Where have you got this information from?

Really? Where have you got this information from?
Google it right now. Patrick Viera Man City Manager.

There are hundreds of articles. Even one by Khaldoon in the MEN. Does he explicitly say it? No. But he creams his pants about how brilliant a coach PV is and how amazing he is in every facet of his life. That combined with the fact that City have groomed him in to management. Do you think we just did that from the kindness of our hearts?

Maybe we did? Maybe we can open a manager apprentice programme?
Funny how now we are on the verge of losing PV everyone is denying what had been common knowledge for years. Trying to save face, sad really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.