Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

If the cheap season tickets have sold out on level 3 of the South stand, it will be interesting to see how City accommodate the other City fans who have paid their £100 deposit. If they can, and have come up with an additional plan?

Will the club still be using Viagogo next season for match day tickets or have they now stopped this and it will be done via the club ?

Hopefully the use of viagogo will end and any people selling tickets will only get face value for them as that is fair rather than people having to pay over the odds
I Herd a rumour that touts had brought pairs around the ground over the past few years? And a number of fans had complained to the club(me included), had been ripped off paying through Viagogo,Clearly the touts have been thwarted ? Thus more season tickets are available this coming season for true fans?

If the cheap season tickets have sold out on level 3 of the South stand, it will be interesting to see how City accommodate the other City fans who have paid their £100 deposit. If they can, and have come up with an additional plan?

Anyone got a link to the new prices on the OS? Thanks.
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Files/Tickets/J2920_MCFC_Wait_List_Brochure.ashx although Chrome doesn't like it at the moment. (edit: delete the .ashx at the end, it works then).

"it will be interesting to see how City accommodate the other City fans who have paid their £100 deposit", how do you mean?

I never said it was illegal. As the article states...Safe Standing Areas...sorts of implies that standing, at the moment, it's safe. Thus the reason why the Council, etc, ask clubs to make sure fans remain seated....it's safer.
So at Etihad you can stand in the concourse and watch the match through the doorway? ;) ;)
Sure, why not!

I can't help but think that people are over estimating the number of season tickets sold here. As far as I understand it many of those buying the cheap seats are relocating, so loads will be available around the ground. One thing's for sure: with a big capacity like we have now we aren't going to be turning down season ticket sales. Anyone who wants one will get one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.