Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Luis Enrique is refusing to divulge anything about his future at Barrelona, in spite of winning the Champions League. If he leaves, should we look at him as a replacement? Would he fit in with our system?

Eh? people still think we are changing managers this summer ?

Not happening imo.

No I know it isn't happening. Just wanted an opinion of the blues on here regarding the compatibility of Enrique with our club. Could he or couldn't he.

Luis Enrique is refusing to divulge anything about his future at Barrelona, in spite of winning the Champions League. If he leaves, should we look at him as a replacement? Would he fit in with our system?
no we shouldn't look his way (except he's bringing messi along with him, LOL)

The front three won him the treble, not him

All makes perfect sense to me. Our top brass will be watching events at Munich with a great deal of interest. They've got a big decision to make.
Unfortunately for all the Pellegrini out now posters, they made their decision weeks ago, and it wasn't "out".
Our "top brass" have a plan, they've had that plan since your manlove caused his own sacking.
Will their plan work ? Who knows, but hopefully they know it will, but if it doesn't they will have set us back 2-3 years in progress, I trust that they know that it will work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.