Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danamy

Can we now put to bed the ridiculous notion that we can't continue next season with this man in charge

The Sheikh has made his decision to back him and support him with the funds required to improve the squad

I think as supporters we should do the same.......i can't wait for next season!

Can we now put to bed the ridiculous notion that we can't continue next season with this man in charge

The Sheikh has made his decision to back him and support him with the funds required to improve the squad

I think as supporters we should do the same.......i can't wait for next season!
If we sign the likes of Pogba, KDB and Sterling, keep a fit and motivated Yaya, and the manager switches to a 433, we could be on the verge of a special season.

Alternatively if we lose at like Norwich,or West Ham and even Watford or somert tho he be gone by Xmas,trust me.as you know it's a result business,a promising summer transfer window and an exciting season does lie ahead so I'm trying to keep very positive,but he ain't second fav for the sack for nothing

I'm buzzing, i think it's a shame that others aren't feeling it

Every Blue i know is totally excited about next season. It's going to be special I think. Really special. Not only do I think it will be our best season ever, I think the match day experience will grow to match, after the stadium expansion.

That one awful run we went on was deeply disappointing but it's evident we haven't made good enough signings and that some "players" need to disappear. 1st, 2nd, 1st and 2nd is our last four finishes. Let's see if the sequence can continue!

Every Blue i know is totally excited about next season. It's going to be special I think. Really special. Not only do I think it will be our best season ever, I think the match day experience will grow to match, after the stadium expansion.
I can't wait for the first game to see what it will be like sitting with 55,000 blues. That will be the biggest City crowd I have ever been in. I remember the 52,000 crowds for the Maine Rd Derbies.

I can't wait for the first game to see what it will be like sitting with 55,000 blues. That will be the biggest City crowd I have ever been in. I remember the 52,000 crowds for the Maine Rd Derbies.

I was just chatting to a lad outside about this. It's the centralisation of atmosphere which excites me as much as anyhing. If that happens as I hope and we start the season on fire, and I'm very hopeful we will, it could truly be 'the next level' for City.

I was just chatting to a lad outside about this. It's the centralisation of atmosphere which excites me as much as anyhing. If that happens as I hope and we start the season on fire, and I'm very hopeful we will, it could truly be 'the next level' for City.
The Champs League night when we have the likes of Barcelona or Madrid on the ropes at the Etihad, and 50,000 City fans roaring the side on is coming. Maybe not next season, but it's not that far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.